A MESSAGE TO OUR PATIENTS
Hudson River Radiology is now open for appointments.
Your well-being is always our top priority!
To schedule, please call 201.656.5050
Click here to see our safety guidelines for your next visit
LET’S DO OUR PART:
Wear a Mask & Keep 6ft Apart
MRI Body Scans Done in Less Than 10 Minutes
Patients can now be scanned using the best 3T MRI technology.
- Certain MRI body scans done in less than 10 minutes
- Large 70cm gantry greatly reduces claustrophobia in patients
- Much more comfortable than standard low field open MRI’s.
- Siemens Skyra is the shortest bore 3T system
- Extremely short scan times aid patients with pain, mobility and
- Sharper images result from less anxiety-related movement
- Large patient population (up to 550 lbs)
- Pediatric and elderly patients
3T Skyra MRI offers super high definition scanning of the following:
- Musculoskeletal MRI
- Neuro MRI
- Dynamic prostate MRI
- Breast MRI
- Abdomen and pelvis MRI with no breath holds
- Non-contrast vascular MRA
- Diffusion tensor imaging (DTI)
- Knee cartilage mapping
Request An Appointment
Please fill out the form with as much detail as possible. After you submit the form, someone from our office will contact you immediately to confirm your reservation. If you have issues filling out the form, you can email us directly. Thank you.
Each of our locations features cutting edge technology and equipment, and a friendly personable staff who are willing and ready to help you. We understand here at Hudson River Radiology that diagnostic tests are a very important part of your progressive health care, and it is our mission to provide you with the highest quality of this service.
Download Referral Pad
We have Hudson River Radiology Referral Pads By Location. Have your Primary Care Physician fill these out to request MRI Care from our facility.